Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Visiting the Barn!

Today I thought I would take you on a trip to my favorite barn! A barn mini album that I created using the fantastic Yee Haw collection from TaDa Creative Studios! This paper is so much fun to work with that you will fall in love with it!
Here are a couple of pictures from the inside of the mini!
I love looking out the barn window over the nice green pasture! Every barn needs a tack room so you can keep your horses in tip top shape!!
The next stop is to check on the tractor. Hey! Who's driving that thing?!!
It looks like we have a couple of stray sheep wondering around! I hope we can get them back to the field! And no trip to the country would be complete without seeing a quilt hanging on the line!
At the end of the day, we have to make sure all of our animals are tucked in and ready for a good nights sleep!
In my scrapbooking world every page has at least one pocket and since these pages are made with envelopes that was easy to do! I decided that I wanted these tags to all be the same color and brown seemed to work the best. I used these wonderful repositional stickers that TaDa makes to decorate my tags.
I hope you enjoyed our little visit to the barn! And I hope that you check out all the wonderful paper made by TaDa Creative Studios! To see all of the great products that they offer hope on over to their website at http://tadacreativestudios.com/
Until next time...Happy Scrappin"!
Peggy :)
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment