Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just Chillin'

Thought I would share with you another mini that I made within a tin. This is a pencil box that I picked up at my local office supply store. I used the Just Chillin' collection from TaDa Creative Studios. It's all high quality two sided paper. I just love it and you will too!

Once again, this is an accordian fold mini that is attached to the back wall of the tin and it simply pulls out.

There are tons of spots for pictures.
And special journaling tags with pockets to put them in!
I even used the inside of the lid!
School supplies on the shelves mean pencil boxes!! Think of all the great minis you can make!!
Until next time...
Keep Scrappin'!
Peggy :)




1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy
    So glad I found your blog, thanks for visiting mine! Love your little mini minis, such a cool idea to put one in a tin!

    ReplyDelete